Is CHAFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - foil in thin strips
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- The dry bracts enclosing mature grains of wheat and some other cereal grasses, removed during threshing.
- The scales or bracts borne on the receptacle among the small, individual flowers of many plants in the composite family.
- Finely cut straw or hay used as fodder.
- Trivial or worthless matter.
- Strips of metal, foil, or glass fiber with a metal content, cut into various lengths and having varying frequency responses, that are used to reflect electromagnetic energy as a radar countermeasure.
- To make fun of in a good-natured way; tease.
- verb - to poke fun at
There are 5 letters in CHAFF: A C F F H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAFF, to go: CHAFF?
Rearrange the letters in CHAFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAFF
What's nearby CHAFF
Lookup in Wiki for CHAFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAFF"