Is CHAFE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAFE in various dictionaries:
- noun - soreness and warmth caused by friction
- noun - anger produced by some annoying irritation
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - feel extreme irritation or anger
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading
- verb - cause friction
- verb - warm by rubbing, as with the hands
- To wear away or irritate by rubbing.
- To annoy; vex.
- To warm by rubbing, as with the hands.
- To rub and cause irritation or friction: The high collar chafed against my neck.
- To become worn or sore from rubbing.
- To feel irritated or impatient: chafed at the delay.
- Warmth, wear, or soreness produced by friction.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to wear down or rub away a surface by or as if by scraping”: chafed my skin; a swift stream abrading boulders; an excoriated elbow; rope that fretted a groove in the post; his heel galled by an ill-fitting shoe.
- verb - to warm by rubbing
There are 5 letters in CHAFE: A C E F H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAFE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAFE, to go: CHAFE?
Rearrange the letters in CHAFE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAFE
What's nearby CHAFE
Lookup in Wiki for CHAFE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAFE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAFE"