Is CERTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CERTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - guarantee payment on
- verb - authorize officially
- verb - guarantee as meeting a certain standard
- verb - declare legally insane
- To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine.
- To acknowledge in writing on the face of (a check) that the signature of the maker is genuine and that there are sufficient funds on deposit for its payment.
- To issue a license or certificate to.
- To declare legally insane.
- To inform positively; assure.
- verb - to assure the validity of
There are 7 letters in CERTIFY: C E F I R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CERTIFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CERTIFY, to go: CERTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in CERTIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CERTIFY
6 letters out of CERTIFY
5 letters out of CERTIFY
4 letters out of CERTIFY
3 letters out of CERTIFY
2 letters out of CERTIFY
Contextual use of CERTIFY
What's nearby CERTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for CERTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CERTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CERTIFY"