Is CEREMONIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CEREMONIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
- adj - rigidly formal or bound by convention
- Strictly observant of or devoted to ceremony, ritual, or etiquette; punctilious: “borne on silvery trays by ceremonious world-weary waiters” (Financial Times).
- Characterized by ceremony: “Putting on a hat can be a ceremonious act, an elegant gesture in the ritual of dressing” (Ruth La Ferla).
- In accord with prescribed or customary usage; rigidly formal: Their ceremonious greetings did not seem heartfelt.
There are 11 letters in CEREMONIOUS: C E E I M N O O R S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of CEREMONIOUS, to go: CEREMONIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in CEREMONIOUS and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
9 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
8 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
7 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
6 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
5 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
4 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
3 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
2 letters out of CEREMONIOUS
Contextual use of CEREMONIOUS
What's nearby CEREMONIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for CEREMONIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CEREMONIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CEREMONIOUS"