Is CERAMIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CERAMIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- adj - of or relating to or made from a ceramic
- Any of various hard, brittle, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials made by shaping and then firing a nonmetallic mineral, such as clay, at a high temperature.
- The art or technique of making objects of ceramic, especially from fired clay.
- noun - an item made of baked clay
There are 7 letters in CERAMIC: A C C E I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CERAMIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CERAMIC, to go: CERAMIC?
Rearrange the letters in CERAMIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CERAMIC
5 letters out of CERAMIC
4 letters out of CERAMIC
3 letters out of CERAMIC
2 letters out of CERAMIC
Contextual use of CERAMIC
What's nearby CERAMIC
Lookup in Wiki for CERAMIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CERAMIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CERAMIC"