Is CEILING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CEILING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the overhead upper surface of a covered space
- noun - (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - maximum altitude at which a plane can fly (under specified conditions)
- The upper interior surface of a room.
- Material used to cover this surface.
- Something resembling a ceiling: a ceiling of leaves over the arbor.
- An upper limit, especially as set by regulation: wage and price ceilings.
- The highest altitude under particular weather conditions from which the ground is still visible.
- The altitude of the lowest layer of clouds.
- Absolute ceiling.
- The planking applied to the interior framework of a ship.
- noun - the overhead lining of a room
There are 7 letters in CEILING: C E G I I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CEILING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CEILING, to go: CEILING?
Rearrange the letters in CEILING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CEILING
What's nearby CEILING
Lookup in Wiki for CEILING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CEILING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CEILING"