Is CAUCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAUCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a closed political meeting
- verb - meet to select a candidate or promote a policy
- A meeting of the local members of a political party especially to select delegates to a convention or register preferences for candidates running for office.
- A closed meeting of party members within a legislative body to decide on questions of policy or leadership.
- A group within a legislative or decision-making body seeking to represent a specific interest or influence a particular area of policy: a minority caucus.
- A committee within a political party charged with determining policy.
- verb - to hold a political meeting
There are 6 letters in CAUCUS: A C C S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAUCUS, to go: CAUCUS?
Rearrange the letters in CAUCUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAUCUS
What's nearby CAUCUS
Lookup in Wiki for CAUCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAUCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAUCUS"