Is CATHODE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATHODE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons entering an electrical device
- noun - the positively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- A negatively charged electrode, as of an electrolytic cell, a storage battery, or an electron tube.
- The positively charged terminal of a primary cell or a storage battery that is supplying current.
- adj - a negatively charged electrode [n -S] : CATHODAL, CATHODIC
There are 7 letters in CATHODE: A C D E H O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CATHODE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATHODE, to go: CATHODE?
Rearrange the letters in CATHODE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CATHODE
6 letters out of CATHODE
5 letters out of CATHODE
4 letters out of CATHODE
3 letters out of CATHODE
2 letters out of CATHODE
Contextual use of CATHODE
What's nearby CATHODE
Lookup in Wiki for CATHODE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATHODE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATHODE"