Is CATECHU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATECHU in various dictionaries:
- noun - extract of the heartwood of Acacia catechu used for dyeing and tanning and preserving fishnets and sails
- noun - East Indian spiny tree having twice-pinnate leaves and yellow flowers followed by flat pods
- A spiny Asian tree (Acacia catechu) having bipinnately compound leaves, spikes of yellow flowers, and dark heartwood.
- A raw material obtained from the heartwood of this plant, used in the preparation of tannins and brown dyes.
- noun - a resin used in tanning
There are 7 letters in CATECHU: A C C E H T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CATECHU
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATECHU, to go: CATECHU?
Rearrange the letters in CATECHU and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CATECHU
6 letters out of CATECHU
5 letters out of CATECHU
4 letters out of CATECHU
3 letters out of CATECHU
2 letters out of CATECHU
Contextual use of CATECHU
What's nearby CATECHU
Lookup in Wiki for CATECHU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATECHU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATECHU"