Is CATALYST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATALYST in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected
- noun - something that causes an important event to happen
- A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “an agent that stimulates or precipitates a reaction, development, or change”: a serious breach of trust that was the catalyst for the divorce; love, the most powerful ferment; the leaven of reform working in their minds; a leavening of humor; the yeast of revolution.
- noun - a substance that accelerates a chemical reaction
There are 8 letters in CATALYST: A A C L S T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CATALYST
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATALYST, to go: CATALYST?
Rearrange the letters in CATALYST and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CATALYST
6 letters out of CATALYST
5 letters out of CATALYST
4 letters out of CATALYST
3 letters out of CATALYST
2 letters out of CATALYST
Contextual use of CATALYST
What's nearby CATALYST
Lookup in Wiki for CATALYST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATALYST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATALYST"