Is CATALOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATALOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things
- noun - a complete list of things
- verb - make a catalogue, compile a catalogue
- verb - make an itemized list or catalog of
- A list or itemized display, as of titles, course offerings, or articles for exhibition or sale, usually including descriptive information or illustrations.
- A publication, such as a book or pamphlet, containing such a list or display: a catalog of fall fashions; a seed catalog.
- A list or enumeration: “the long catalogue of his concerns: unemployment, housing, race, drugs, the decay of the inner city, the environment and family life” (Anthony Holden).
- A card catalog.
- To make an itemized list of: catalog a record collection.
- To list or include in a catalog.
- To classify (a book or publication, for example) according to a categorical system.
- To make a catalog.
- To be listed in a catalog: an item that catalogs for 200 dollars.
- verb - to classify information descriptively
There are 7 letters in CATALOG: A A C G L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CATALOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATALOG, to go: CATALOG?
Rearrange the letters in CATALOG and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CATALOG
6 letters out of CATALOG
5 letters out of CATALOG
4 letters out of CATALOG
3 letters out of CATALOG
2 letters out of CATALOG
Contextual use of CATALOG
What's nearby CATALOG
Lookup in Wiki for CATALOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATALOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATALOG"