Is CASUALTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASUALTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone injured or killed or captured or missing in a military engagement
- noun - someone injured or killed in an accident
- noun - an accident that causes someone to die
- noun - a decrease of military personnel or equipment
- An accident, especially one involving serious injury or loss of life.
- One injured or killed in an accident: a train wreck with an unknown number of casualties.
- One injured, killed, captured, or missing in action through engagement with an enemy.
- Often casu- alties.
- One that is harmed or eliminated as a result of an action or circumstance: The corner grocery was a casualty of the expanding supermarkets.
- noun - a victim of war or disaster
There are 8 letters in CASUALTY: A A C L S T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASUALTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASUALTY, to go: CASUALTY?
Rearrange the letters in CASUALTY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CASUALTY
6 letters out of CASUALTY
5 letters out of CASUALTY
4 letters out of CASUALTY
3 letters out of CASUALTY
2 letters out of CASUALTY
Contextual use of CASUALTY
What's nearby CASUALTY
Lookup in Wiki for CASUALTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASUALTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASUALTY"