Is CASTRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASTRATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man who has been castrated and is incapable of reproduction
- verb - deprive of strength or vigor
- verb - edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- verb - remove the testicles of a male animal
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- To remove the testicles of (a male); geld or emasculate.
- To remove the ovaries of (a female); spay.
- An individual who is incapable of reproduction as a result of removal, destruction, or inactivation of the gonads.
- verb - to remove the testes of
There are 8 letters in CASTRATE: A A C E R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASTRATE, to go: CASTRATE?
Rearrange the letters in CASTRATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CASTRATE
7 letters out of CASTRATE
6 letters out of CASTRATE
5 letters out of CASTRATE
4 letters out of CASTRATE
3 letters out of CASTRATE
2 letters out of CASTRATE
Contextual use of CASTRATE
What's nearby CASTRATE
Lookup in Wiki for CASTRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASTRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASTRATE"