Is CASSIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASSIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods
- noun - some genus Cassia species often classified as members of the genus Senna or genus Chamaecrista
- noun - Chinese tree with aromatic bark
- Any of various chiefly tropical or subtropical trees, shrubs, or herbs of the genus Cassia in the pea family, having pinnately compound leaves, usually yellow flowers, and long, flat or cylindrical pods.
- A tropical Asian evergreen tree (Cinnamomum cassia) having aromatic bark used as a substitute for cinnamon.
- The bark of this tree.
- noun - a variety of cinnamon
There are 6 letters in CASSIA: A A C I S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASSIA, to go: CASSIA?
Rearrange the letters in CASSIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CASSIA
What's nearby CASSIA
Lookup in Wiki for CASSIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASSIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASSIA"