Is CASSETTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASSETTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a container that holds a magnetic tape used for recording or playing sound or video
- A small, flat case containing two reels and a length of magnetic tape that winds between them, used in audio or video tape recorders or players.
- A lightproof cartridge containing photographic film or plates, used in specially designed cameras.
- A cartridge for holding and winding typewriter or printer ribbon while in the machine.
- noun - a small case containing audiotape or videotape
There are 8 letters in CASSETTE: A C E E S S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSETTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASSETTE, to go: CASSETTE?
Rearrange the letters in CASSETTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CASSETTE
7 letters out of CASSETTE
6 letters out of CASSETTE
5 letters out of CASSETTE
4 letters out of CASSETTE
3 letters out of CASSETTE
2 letters out of CASSETTE
Contextual use of CASSETTE
What's nearby CASSETTE
Lookup in Wiki for CASSETTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASSETTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASSETTE"