Is CARELESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARELESS in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by lack of attention or consideration or forethought or thoroughness
- adj - effortless and unstudied
- adj - (usually followed by `of') without due thought or consideration
- Taking insufficient care; negligent: a careless housekeeper; careless proofreading.
- Marked by or resulting from lack of forethought or thoroughness: a careless mistake.
- Showing a lack of consideration: a careless remark.
- Unconcerned or indifferent; heedless: careless of the consequences.
- Unstudied or effortless: danced with careless grace.
- These adjectives apply to what is marked by insufficient care or attention.
- adj - inattentive; negligent
There are 8 letters in CARELESS: A C E E L R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARELESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARELESS, to go: CARELESS?
Rearrange the letters in CARELESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CARELESS
7 letters out of CARELESS
6 letters out of CARELESS
5 letters out of CARELESS
4 letters out of CARELESS
3 letters out of CARELESS
2 letters out of CARELESS
Contextual use of CARELESS
What's nearby CARELESS
Lookup in Wiki for CARELESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARELESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARELESS"