Is CARCASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARCASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food
- The dead body of an animal, especially one slaughtered for food.
- The body of a human being.
- Remains from which the substance or character is gone: the carcass of a once glorious empire.
- A framework or basic structure: the carcass of a burned-out building.
- noun - the body of a dead animal
There are 7 letters in CARCASS: A A C C R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARCASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARCASS, to go: CARCASS?
Rearrange the letters in CARCASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARCASS
What's nearby CARCASS
Lookup in Wiki for CARCASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARCASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARCASS"