Is CAPTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPTIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is confined
- noun - an animal that is confined
- noun - a person held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion
- adj - being in captivity
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- One, such as a prisoner of war, that is forcibly confined, subjugated, or enslaved.
- One held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion.
- Taken and held prisoner, as in war.
- Held in bondage; enslaved.
- Kept under restraint or control; confined: captive birds.
- Restrained by circumstances that prevent free choice: a captive audience; a captive market.
- Enraptured, as by beauty; captivated.
- noun - one that is imprisoned
There are 7 letters in CAPTIVE: A C E I P T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPTIVE, to go: CAPTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in CAPTIVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAPTIVE
6 letters out of CAPTIVE
5 letters out of CAPTIVE
4 letters out of CAPTIVE
3 letters out of CAPTIVE
2 letters out of CAPTIVE
Contextual use of CAPTIVE
What's nearby CAPTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for CAPTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPTIVE"