Is CAPSULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPSULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small container
- noun - a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside
- noun - a dry dehiscent seed vessel or the spore-containing structure of e.g. mosses
- noun - a shortened version of a written work
- noun - a structure that encloses a body part
- noun - a spacecraft designed to transport people and support human life in outer space
- noun - a pilot's seat in an airplane that can be forcibly ejected in the case of an emergency
- verb - enclose in a capsule
- verb - put in a short or concise form
- A small soluble container, usually made of gelatin, that encloses a dose of an oral medicine or a vitamin.
- A fibrous, membranous, or fatty sheath that encloses an organ or part, such as the sac surrounding the kidney or the fibrous tissues that surround a joint.
- A mucopolysaccharide outer shell enveloping certain bacteria.
- A dry, dehiscent fruit that develops from two or more united carpels.
- The thin-walled, spore-containing structure of mosses and related plants.
- A space capsule.
- A brief summary; a condensation.
- Highly condensed; very brief: a capsule description.
- Very small; compact.
- To enclose in or furnish with a capsule.
- To condense or summarize: capsuled the news.
- verb - to condense into a brief form
There are 7 letters in CAPSULE: A C E L P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPSULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPSULE, to go: CAPSULE?
Rearrange the letters in CAPSULE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAPSULE
6 letters out of CAPSULE
5 letters out of CAPSULE
4 letters out of CAPSULE
3 letters out of CAPSULE
2 letters out of CAPSULE
Contextual use of CAPSULE
What's nearby CAPSULE
Lookup in Wiki for CAPSULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPSULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPSULE"