Is CAPILLARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPILLARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tube of small internal diameter
- noun - any of the minute blood vessels connecting arterioles with venules
- adj - of or relating to hair
- adj - long and slender with a very small internal diameter
- Relating to or resembling a hair; fine and slender.
- Having a very small internal diameter: a capillary tube.
- Of or relating to the capillaries.
- Of or relating to capillarity.
- One of the minute blood vessels that connect arterioles and venules.
- A tube with a very small internal diameter.
There are 9 letters in CAPILLARY: A A C I L L P R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPILLARY, to go: CAPILLARY?
Rearrange the letters in CAPILLARY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CAPILLARY
8 letters out of CAPILLARY
7 letters out of CAPILLARY
6 letters out of CAPILLARY
5 letters out of CAPILLARY
4 letters out of CAPILLARY
3 letters out of CAPILLARY
2 letters out of CAPILLARY
Contextual use of CAPILLARY
What's nearby CAPILLARY
Lookup in Wiki for CAPILLARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPILLARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPILLARY"