Is CAPACITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPACITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - capability to perform or produce
- noun - the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment
- noun - the amount that can be contained
- noun - the maximum production possible
- noun - a specified function
- noun - (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive
- noun - an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored
- noun - the power to learn or retain knowledge
- noun - tolerance for alcohol
- The ability to receive, hold, or absorb.
- A measure of this ability; volume.
- The maximum amount that can be contained: a trunk filled to capacity.
- Ability to perform or produce; capability.
- The maximum or optimum amount that can be produced: factories operating below capacity.
- The power to learn or retain knowledge; mental ability.
- Innate potential for growth, development, or accomplishment; faculty.
- The quality of being suitable for or receptive to specified treatment: the capacity of elastic to be stretched.
- The position in which one functions; role: in your capacity as sales manager.
- Legal qualification or authority: the capacity to make an arrest.
- Filling a space with the most it can hold: a capacity crowd at the concert.
- noun - the ability to receive or contain
There are 8 letters in CAPACITY: A A C C I P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPACITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPACITY, to go: CAPACITY?
Rearrange the letters in CAPACITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CAPACITY
7 letters out of CAPACITY
6 letters out of CAPACITY
5 letters out of CAPACITY
4 letters out of CAPACITY
3 letters out of CAPACITY
2 letters out of CAPACITY
Contextual use of CAPACITY
What's nearby CAPACITY
Lookup in Wiki for CAPACITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPACITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPACITY"