Is CAPABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `of') having capacity or ability
- adj - possibly accepting or permitting
- adj - (followed by `of') having the temperament or inclination for
- adj - having the requisite qualities for
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- Having capacity or ability; efficient and able: a capable administrator.
- Having the ability required for a specific task or accomplishment; qualified: capable of winning.
- Having the inclination or disposition: capable of violence.
- Susceptible; permitting: an error capable of remedy.
- adv - having ability [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : CAPABLY
There are 7 letters in CAPABLE: A A B C E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPABLE, to go: CAPABLE?
Rearrange the letters in CAPABLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAPABLE
6 letters out of CAPABLE
5 letters out of CAPABLE
4 letters out of CAPABLE
3 letters out of CAPABLE
2 letters out of CAPABLE
Contextual use of CAPABLE
What's nearby CAPABLE
Lookup in Wiki for CAPABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPABLE"