Is CANVAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANVAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
- noun - an oil painting on canvas fabric
- noun - the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- noun - a tent made of canvas fabric
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- noun - the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- verb - solicit votes from potential voters in an electoral campaign
- verb - get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb - cover with canvas
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- A heavy, coarse, closely woven fabric of cotton, hemp, or flax, used for tents and sails.
- A piece of such fabric on which a painting, especially an oil painting, is executed.
- A painting executed on such fabric.
- A fabric of coarse open weave, used as a foundation for needlework.
- The background against which events unfold, as in a historical narrative: a grim portrait of despair against the bright canvas of the postwar economy.
- A sail or set of sails.
- A tent or group of tents.
- A circus tent.
- The floor of a ring in which boxing or wrestling takes place.
- With sails spread.
- In a tent or tents.
- verb - to examine thoroughly
There are 6 letters in CANVAS: A A C N S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANVAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANVAS, to go: CANVAS?
Rearrange the letters in CANVAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANVAS
What's nearby CANVAS
Lookup in Wiki for CANVAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANVAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANVAS"