Is CAMPAIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAMPAIGN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a race between candidates for elective office
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
- noun - an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)
- verb - run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - go on a campaign
- A series of military operations undertaken to achieve a large-scale objective during a war: Grant’s Vicksburg campaign secured the entire Mississippi for the Union.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a vigorous concerted effort to accomplish a purpose”: a fund-raising campaign; a crusade for improved social services; a drive to sell bonds; a push to get the bill through Congress.
- verb - to conduct a series of operations to reach a specific goal
There are 8 letters in CAMPAIGN: A A C G I M N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMPAIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAMPAIGN, to go: CAMPAIGN?
Rearrange the letters in CAMPAIGN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CAMPAIGN
7 letters out of CAMPAIGN
6 letters out of CAMPAIGN
5 letters out of CAMPAIGN
4 letters out of CAMPAIGN
3 letters out of CAMPAIGN
2 letters out of CAMPAIGN
Contextual use of CAMPAIGN
What's nearby CAMPAIGN
Lookup in Wiki for CAMPAIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAMPAIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAMPAIGN"