Is CALLUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALLUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- noun - bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- noun - (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- verb - cause a callus to form on
- verb - form a callus or calluses
- verb - to form a hard growth
There are 8 letters in CALLUSES: A C E L L S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALLUSES, to go: CALLUSES?
Rearrange the letters in CALLUSES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CALLUSES
7 letters out of CALLUSES
6 letters out of CALLUSES
5 letters out of CALLUSES
4 letters out of CALLUSES
3 letters out of CALLUSES
2 letters out of CALLUSES
Contextual use of CALLUSES
What's nearby CALLUSES
Lookup in Wiki for CALLUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALLUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALLUSES"