Is CALLUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALLUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- noun - bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- noun - (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- verb - cause a callus to form on
- verb - form a callus or calluses
- A localized thickening and enlargement of the horny layer of the skin.
- The hard bony tissue that develops around the ends of a fractured bone during healing.
- Undifferentiated tissue that develops on or around an injured or cut plant surface or in tissue culture.
- The hardened, sometimes sharp base of the floret of certain grasses.
- verb - to form a hard growth
There are 6 letters in CALLUS: A C L L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALLUS, to go: CALLUS?
Rearrange the letters in CALLUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALLUS
What's nearby CALLUS
Lookup in Wiki for CALLUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALLUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALLUS"