Is CALIBRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALIBRATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring
- verb - mark (the scale of a measuring instrument) so that it can be read in the desired units
- verb - measure the caliber of
- To check, adjust, or determine by comparison with a standard (the graduations of a quantitative measuring instrument): calibrate a thermometer.
- To determine the caliber of (a tube).
- To make corrections in; adjust: calibrated the polling procedures to ensure objectivity.
There are 9 letters in CALIBRATE: A A B C E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALIBRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALIBRATE, to go: CALIBRATE?
Rearrange the letters in CALIBRATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CALIBRATE
8 letters out of CALIBRATE
7 letters out of CALIBRATE
6 letters out of CALIBRATE
5 letters out of CALIBRATE
4 letters out of CALIBRATE
3 letters out of CALIBRATE
2 letters out of CALIBRATE
Contextual use of CALIBRATE
What's nearby CALIBRATE
Lookup in Wiki for CALIBRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALIBRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALIBRATE"