Is CALIBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALIBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- The diameter of the inside of a round cylinder, such as a tube.
- The diameter of the bore of a firearm, usually shown in hundredths or thousandths of an inch and expressed in writing or print in terms of a decimal fraction: .
- The diameter of a large projectile, such as an artillery shell, measured in millimeters or in inches.
- Degree of worth; quality: a school of high caliber; an executive of low caliber.
- noun - the diameter of a gun barrel
There are 7 letters in CALIBER: A B C E I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALIBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALIBER, to go: CALIBER?
Rearrange the letters in CALIBER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CALIBER
6 letters out of CALIBER
5 letters out of CALIBER
4 letters out of CALIBER
3 letters out of CALIBER
2 letters out of CALIBER
Contextual use of CALIBER
What's nearby CALIBER
Lookup in Wiki for CALIBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALIBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALIBER"