Is CALENDAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALENDAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- noun - a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- noun - a tabular array of the days (usually for one year)
- verb - enter into a calendar
- Any of various systems of reckoning time in which the beginning, length, and divisions of a year are defined.
- A table showing the months, weeks, and days in at least one specific year.
- A schedule of events.
- An ordered list of matters to be considered: a calendar of court cases; the bills on a legislative calendar.
- A catalogue of a university.
- verb - to assign to a certain date or time
There are 8 letters in CALENDAR: A A C D E L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALENDAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALENDAR, to go: CALENDAR?
Rearrange the letters in CALENDAR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CALENDAR
7 letters out of CALENDAR
6 letters out of CALENDAR
5 letters out of CALENDAR
4 letters out of CALENDAR
3 letters out of CALENDAR
2 letters out of CALENDAR
Contextual use of CALENDAR
What's nearby CALENDAR
Lookup in Wiki for CALENDAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALENDAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALENDAR"