Is CALCULUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALCULUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- noun - the branch of mathematics that is concerned with limits and with the differentiation and integration of functions
- An abnormal concretion in the body, usually formed of mineral salts and found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder, for example.
- The branch of mathematics that deals with limits and the differentiation and integration of functions of one or more variables.
- A method of analysis or calculation using a special symbolic notation.
- The combined mathematics of differential calculus and integral calculus.
- A system or method of calculation: “[a] dazzling grasp of the nation’s byzantine budget calculus” (David M.
- noun - a branch of mathematics
There are 8 letters in CALCULUS: A C C L L S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALCULUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALCULUS, to go: CALCULUS?
Rearrange the letters in CALCULUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALCULUS
What's nearby CALCULUS
Lookup in Wiki for CALCULUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALCULUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALCULUS"