Is CALCULATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALCULATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- verb - judge to be probable
- verb - keep an account of
- verb - predict in advance
- verb - specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- To ascertain by computation; reckon: calculating the area of a circle; calculated their probable time of arrival.
- To make an estimate of; evaluate: calculating the team’s chances of winning.
- To make for a deliberate purpose; design: a sturdy car that is calculated to last for years; a choice that was calculated to please.
- Also cal’late (k4lù7t, -l7t).
- To suppose: “I cal’late she’s a right smart cook” (Dialect Notes).
- To plan, intend, or count on.
- To perform a mathematical process; figure: We must measure and calculate to determine how much paint will be needed.
- To predict consequences.
- To suppose; guess.
- These verbs refer to the determination of a result, such as expense, through the use of mathematical methods.
There are 9 letters in CALCULATE: A A C C E L L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALCULATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALCULATE, to go: CALCULATE?
Rearrange the letters in CALCULATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CALCULATE
7 letters out of CALCULATE
6 letters out of CALCULATE
5 letters out of CALCULATE
4 letters out of CALCULATE
3 letters out of CALCULATE
2 letters out of CALCULATE
Contextual use of CALCULATE
What's nearby CALCULATE
Lookup in Wiki for CALCULATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALCULATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALCULATE"