Is BYZANTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BYZANTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Byzantium or of the Byzantine Empire
- adj - of or relating to the Eastern Orthodox Church or the rites performed in it
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Byzantine Empire or the ancient city of Byzantium
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- Of or relating to the ancient city of Byzantium.
- Of or relating to the Byzantine Empire.
- Of or belonging to the style of architecture developed from the fifth century A.
- Of the painting and decorative style developed in the Byzantine Empire, characterized by formality of design, frontal stylized presentation of figures, rich use of color, especially gold, and generally religious subject matter.
- Of the Eastern Orthodox Church or the rites performed in it.
- Of a Uniat church that maintains the worship of the Eastern Orthodox Church or the rites performed in it.
- Often byzantine.
- Of, relating to, or characterized by intrigue; scheming or devious: “a fine hand for Byzantine deals and cozy arrangements” (New York).
- A native or inhabitant of Byzantium or the Byzantine Empire.
There are 9 letters in BYZANTINE: A B E I N N T Y Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of BYZANTINE, to go: BYZANTINE?
Rearrange the letters in BYZANTINE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BYZANTINE
6 letters out of BYZANTINE
5 letters out of BYZANTINE
4 letters out of BYZANTINE
3 letters out of BYZANTINE
2 letters out of BYZANTINE
Contextual use of BYZANTINE
What's nearby BYZANTINE
Lookup in Wiki for BYZANTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BYZANTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BYZANTINE"