Is BUTTRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTTRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a support usually of stone or brick
- verb - reinforce with a buttress
- verb - make stronger or defensible
- A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement.
- The flared base of certain tree trunks.
- A horny growth on the heel of a horse’s hoof.
- Something that serves to support, prop, or reinforce: “The law is by its very nature a buttress of the status quo” (J.
- To support or reinforce with a buttress.
- To sustain, prop, or bolster: “The author buttresses her analysis with lengthy dissections of several of Moore’s poems” (Warren Woessner).
- verb - to prop up
There are 8 letters in BUTTRESS: B E R S S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTTRESS, to go: BUTTRESS?
Rearrange the letters in BUTTRESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BUTTRESS
7 letters out of BUTTRESS
6 letters out of BUTTRESS
5 letters out of BUTTRESS
4 letters out of BUTTRESS
3 letters out of BUTTRESS
2 letters out of BUTTRESS
Contextual use of BUTTRESS
What's nearby BUTTRESS
Lookup in Wiki for BUTTRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTTRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTTRESS"