Is BUTTONHOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTTONHOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hole through which buttons are pushed
- verb - detain in conversation by or as if by holding on to the outer garments of
- A small slit in a garment or piece of fabric for fastening a button.
- A boutonniere.
- To make a buttonhole in.
- To sew with a buttonhole stitch.
- To accost and detain (a person) in conversation by or as if by grasping the person’s outer garments: “He was also frequently buttonholed by White House lobbyists... who seemed to be permanently assigned to shadow the burly Democrat” (Terence Moran).
There are 10 letters in BUTTONHOLE: B E H L N O O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTONHOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTTONHOLE, to go: BUTTONHOLE?
Rearrange the letters in BUTTONHOLE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
8 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
6 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
5 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
4 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
3 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
2 letters out of BUTTONHOLE
Contextual use of BUTTONHOLE
What's nearby BUTTONHOLE
Lookup in Wiki for BUTTONHOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTTONHOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTTONHOLE"