Is BUTTON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTTON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- noun - a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
- noun - a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- noun - a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- noun - any artifact that resembles a button
- verb - provide with buttons
- verb - fasten with buttons
- A generally disk-shaped fastener used to join two parts of a garment by fitting through a buttonhole or loop.
- Such an object used for decoration.
- A pushbutton switch.
- The blunt tip of a fencing foil.
- A fused metal or glass globule.
- An immature, unexpanded mushroom.
- The tip of a rattlesnake’s rattle.
- A usually round flat badge that bears a design or printed information and is typically pinned to a garment: a campaign button.
- The end of the chin, regarded as the point of impact for a punch.
- To fasten with buttons: buttoned his shirt; buttoned up her raincoat.
- To decorate or furnish with buttons.
- To close (the lips or mouth): Button your lip.
- verb - to fasten with a button (a small disk)
There are 6 letters in BUTTON: B N O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTTON, to go: BUTTON?
Rearrange the letters in BUTTON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUTTON
What's nearby BUTTON
Lookup in Wiki for BUTTON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTTON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTTON"