Is BUSINESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSINESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- noun - the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - a rightful concern or responsibility
- noun - an immediate objective
- noun - the volume of commercial activity
- noun - business concerns collectively
- noun - customers collectively
- noun - incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
- The occupation, work, or trade in which a person is engaged: the wholesale food business.
- A specific occupation or pursuit: the best designer in the business.
- Commercial, industrial, or professional dealings: new systems now being used in business.
- A commercial enterprise or establishment: bought his uncle’s business.
- Volume or amount of commercial trade: Business had fallen off.
- Commercial dealings; patronage: took her business to a trustworthy salesperson.
- One’s rightful or proper concern or interest: “The business of America is business” (Calvin Coolidge).
- Something involving one personally: It’s none of my business.
- Serious work or endeavor: got right down to business.
- An affair or matter: “We will proceed no further in this business” (Shakespeare).
- An incidental action performed by an actor on the stage to fill a pause between lines or to provide interesting detail.
- Verbal abuse; scolding: gave me the business for being late.
- The condition of being busy.
- noun - an occupation, profession, or trade
There are 8 letters in BUSINESS: B E I N S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSINESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSINESS, to go: BUSINESS?
Rearrange the letters in BUSINESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BUSINESS
7 letters out of BUSINESS
6 letters out of BUSINESS
5 letters out of BUSINESS
4 letters out of BUSINESS
3 letters out of BUSINESS
2 letters out of BUSINESS
Contextual use of BUSINESS
What's nearby BUSINESS
Lookup in Wiki for BUSINESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSINESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSINESS"