Is BURNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of burning something
- noun - pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- noun - a process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light
- noun - execution by electricity
- noun - execution by fire
- noun - a form of torture in which cigarettes or cigars or other hot implements are used to burn the victim's skin
- verb - destroy by fire
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - undergo combustion
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - cause to burn or combust
- verb - feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion
- verb - cause to undergo combustion
- verb - burn at the stake
- verb - spend (significant amounts of money)
- verb - feel hot or painful
- verb - burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent
- verb - get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
- verb - create by duplicating data
- verb - use up (energy)
- verb - burn with heat, fire, or radiation
- adj - of immediate import
- Marked by flames or intense heat: a burning sun.
- Characterized by intense emotion; passionate: a burning desire for justice.
- Of immediate import; urgent: “the issues that seem so burning in Washington” (John F.
- noun - the firing of ceramic materials
There are 7 letters in BURNING: B G I N N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURNING, to go: BURNING?
Rearrange the letters in BURNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURNING
What's nearby BURNING
Lookup in Wiki for BURNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURNING"