Is BURNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus for burning fuel (or refuse)
- noun - the heating elements of a stove or range on which pots and pans are placed for cooking
- A device, as in a furnace, stove, or gas lamp, that is lighted to produce a flame.
- A device on a stovetop, such as a gas jet or electric element, that produces heat.
- A unit, such as a furnace, in which something is burned: an oil burner.
- An incinerator.
- An elaborate mural painted by a graffiti artist, usually on the wall of an abandoned building.
- A large, multicolored graffito.
- verb - to destroy by fire
There are 6 letters in BURNER: B E N R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURNER, to go: BURNER?
Rearrange the letters in BURNER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURNER
What's nearby BURNER
Lookup in Wiki for BURNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURNER"