Is BURLESQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURLESQUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- verb - make a parody of
- adj - relating to or characteristic of a burlesque
- A literary or dramatic work that makes a subject appear ridiculous by treating it in an incongruous way, as by presenting a lofty subject with vulgarity or an inconsequential one with mock dignity.
- A ludicrous or mocking imitation; a travesty: The antics of the defense attorneys turned the trial into a burlesque of justice.
- To imitate mockingly or humorously: “always bringing junk... home, as if he were burlesquing his role as provider” (John Updike).
There are 9 letters in BURLESQUE: B E E L Q R S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURLESQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURLESQUE, to go: BURLESQUE?
Rearrange the letters in BURLESQUE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BURLESQUE
7 letters out of BURLESQUE
6 letters out of BURLESQUE
5 letters out of BURLESQUE
4 letters out of BURLESQUE
3 letters out of BURLESQUE
2 letters out of BURLESQUE
Contextual use of BURLESQUE
What's nearby BURLESQUE
Lookup in Wiki for BURLESQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURLESQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURLESQUE"