Is BURKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - British statesman famous for his oratory
- noun - United States frontierswoman and legendary figure of the Wild West noted for her marksmanship (1852-1903)
- verb - murder without leaving a trace on the body
- verb - get rid of, silence, or suppress
- To suppress or extinguish quietly; stifle: burked the investigation by failing to reappoint the commission.
- The Tempest a tragic and depressing play he was willing to burke all the elements that made it the exact opposite” (Robert M.
- To execute (someone) by suffocation so as to leave the body intact and suitable for dissection.
- verb - to murder by suffocation
There are 5 letters in BURKE: B E K R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURKE, to go: BURKE?
Rearrange the letters in BURKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURKE
What's nearby BURKE
Lookup in Wiki for BURKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURKE"