Is BUOY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUOY in various dictionaries:
- noun - bright-colored
- verb - float on the surface of water
- verb - keep afloat
- verb - mark with a buoy
- A float, often having a bell or light, moored in water as a warning of danger or as a marker for a channel.
- A life buoy.
- To keep afloat or aloft: a glider buoyed by air currents.
- To maintain at a high level; support: “the persistent... takeover speculation, which has buoyed up the shares of banks” (Financial Times).
- To hearten or inspire; uplift: “buoyed up by the team spirit and the pride of the older generation back at home” (Judith Martin).
- To mark with or as if with a buoy.
- verb - to mark with a buoy (a warning float)
There are 4 letters in BUOY: B O U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUOY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUOY, to go: BUOY?
Rearrange the letters in BUOY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUOY
What's nearby BUOY
Lookup in Wiki for BUOY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUOY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUOY"