Is BUNKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUNKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- noun - a large container for storing fuel
- noun - a fortification of earth
- verb - hit a golf ball into a bunker
- verb - fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
- verb - transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
- A bin or tank especially for fuel storage, as on a ship.
- Often bunkers.
- An underground defensive position with a fortified projection above ground level for gun emplacements.
- A protective chamber: watched the missile launch from a bunker.
- A sand trap serving as an obstacle on a golf course.
- To store or place (fuel) in a bunker.
- To hit (a golf ball) into a bunker.
- verb - to store in a large bin
There are 6 letters in BUNKER: B E K N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUNKER, to go: BUNKER?
Rearrange the letters in BUNKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUNKER
What's nearby BUNKER
Lookup in Wiki for BUNKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUNKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUNKER"