Is BUILDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUILDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - constitution of the human body
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - improve the cleansing action of
- verb - order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- verb - give form to, according to a plan
- verb - be engaged in building
- verb - found or ground
- verb - bolster or strengthen
- verb - develop and grow
There are 6 letters in BUILDS: B D I L S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUILDS, to go: BUILDS?
Rearrange the letters in BUILDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUILDS
What's nearby BUILDS
Lookup in Wiki for BUILDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUILDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUILDS"