Is BUILD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUILD in various dictionaries:
- noun - constitution of the human body
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - improve the cleansing action of
- verb - order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- verb - give form to, according to a plan
- verb - be engaged in building
- verb - found or ground
- verb - bolster or strengthen
- verb - develop and grow
- To form by combining materials or parts; construct.
- To order, finance, or supervise the construction of: The administration built several new housing projects.
- To develop or give form to according to a plan or process; create: build a nation; built a successful business out of their corner grocery store.
- To increase or strengthen by adding gradually to: money building interest in a savings account; build support for a political candidate.
- To establish a basis for; found or ground: build an argument on fact.
- To make something by combining materials or parts.
- To engage in the construction or design of buildings: “Each of the three architects built in a different style” (Dwight Macdonald).
- To develop in magnitude or extent: clouds building on the horizon.
- The physical makeup of a person or thing: an athletic build.
- To develop or increase in stages or by degrees: built up the business; building up my endurance for the marathon.
- To accumulate or collect: sediment building up on the ocean floor.
- To bolster: build up the product with a massive ad campaign; built up my hopes after the interview.
- To fill up (an area) with buildings.
There are 5 letters in BUILD: B D I L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUILD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUILD, to go: BUILD?
Rearrange the letters in BUILD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUILD
What's nearby BUILD
Lookup in Wiki for BUILD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUILD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUILD"