Is BUFFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUFFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) an ionic compound that resists changes in its pH
- noun - a neutral zone between two rival powers that is created in order to diminish the danger of conflict
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- noun - (computer science) a part of RAM used for temporary storage of data that is waiting to be sent to a device
- noun - a power tool used to buff surfaces
- noun - a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- noun - an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block
- verb - add a buffer (a solution)
- verb - protect from impact
- adj - of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
- One that buffs, especially a piece of soft leather or cloth used to shine or polish.
- A buffing wheel.
- Something that lessens or absorbs the shock of an impact.
- One that protects by intercepting or moderating adverse pressures or influences: “A sense of humor... may have served as a buffer against the... shocks of disappointment” (James Russell Lowell).
- Something that separates potentially antagonistic entities, as an area between two rival powers that serves to lessen the danger of conflict.
- A substance that minimizes change in the acidity of a solution when an acid or base is added to the solution.
- A device or area used to store data temporarily and deliver it at a rate different from that at which it was received.
- To act as a buffer for or between.
- To treat (a solution) with a buffer.
- verb - to pad with soft material
There are 6 letters in BUFFER: B E F F R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUFFER, to go: BUFFER?
Rearrange the letters in BUFFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUFFER
What's nearby BUFFER
Lookup in Wiki for BUFFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUFFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUFFER"