Is BUDDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUDDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - reproduction of some unicellular organisms (such as yeasts) by growth and specialization followed by the separation by constriction of a part of the parent
- verb - develop buds
- verb - start to grow or develop
- adj - beginning to develop
- A form of asexual reproduction in which an outgrowth developing on a parent organism detaches to produce a new individual.
- noun - a type of asexual reproduction
There are 7 letters in BUDDING: B D D G I N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUDDING, to go: BUDDING?
Rearrange the letters in BUDDING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUDDING
What's nearby BUDDING
Lookup in Wiki for BUDDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUDDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUDDING"