Is BUCKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUCKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - fastener that fastens together two ends of a belt or strap
- noun - a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- verb - fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb - fold or collapse
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- A clasp for fastening two ends, as of straps or a belt, in which a device attached to one of the ends is fitted or coupled to the other.
- An ornament that resembles this clasp, such as a metal square on a shoe or hat.
- An instance of bending, warping, or crumpling; a bend or bulge.
- To fasten with a buckle.
- To cause to bend, warp, or crumple.
- To become fastened with a buckle.
- To bend, warp, or crumple, as under pressure or heat.
- To give way; collapse: My knees buckled with fear.
- To succumb, as to exhaustion or authority; give in: finally buckled under the excessive demands of the job.
- verb - to bend under pressure
There are 6 letters in BUCKLE: B C E K L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUCKLE, to go: BUCKLE?
Rearrange the letters in BUCKLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUCKLE
What's nearby BUCKLE
Lookup in Wiki for BUCKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUCKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUCKLE"