Is BUCKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUCKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top
- noun - the quantity contained in a bucket
- verb - put into a bucket
- verb - carry in a bucket
- A cylindrical vessel used for holding or carrying liquids or solids; a pail.
- The amount that a bucket can hold: One bucket of paint will be enough for the ceiling.
- A unit of dry measure in the U.
- A receptacle on various machines, such as the scoop of a power shovel or the compartments on a water wheel, used to gather and convey material.
- A basket.
- To hold, carry, or put in a bucket: bucket up water from a well.
- To ride (a horse) long and hard.
- To move or proceed rapidly and jerkily: bucketing over the unpaved lane.
- To make haste; hustle.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in BUCKET: B C E K T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUCKET, to go: BUCKET?
Rearrange the letters in BUCKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUCKET
What's nearby BUCKET
Lookup in Wiki for BUCKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUCKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUCKET"