Is BUBBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUBBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
- noun - a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control
- noun - an impracticable and illusory idea
- noun - a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- verb - form, produce, or emit bubbles
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- verb - rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles
- verb - cause to form bubbles
- verb - expel gas from the stomach
- A thin, usually spherical or hemispherical film of liquid filled with air or gas: a soap bubble.
- A globular body of air or gas formed within a liquid: air bubbles rising to the surface.
- A pocket formed in a solid by air or gas that is trapped, as during cooling or hardening.
- The act or process of forming bubbles.
- A sound made by or as if by the forming and bursting of bubbles.
- A fantastic or impracticable idea or belief; an illusion: didn’t want to burst the new volunteers’ bubble.
- A speculative scheme that comes to nothing: lost money in the real estate bubble.
- Something light or effervescent: “Macon—though terribly distressed—had to fight down a bubble of laughter” (Anne Tyler).
- A usually transparent glass or plastic dome.
- A protective, often isolating envelope or cover: “The Secret Service will talk of tightening protection, but no President wants to live in a bubble” (Anthony Lewis).
- To form or give off bubbles.
- To move or flow with a gurgling sound: a brook bubbling along its course.
- To rise to or as if to the surface; emerge: “Since then, the revolution has bubbled up again in many forms” (Jonathan Schell).
- To cause to form bubbles.
- verb - to form bubbles (bodies of gas contained within a liquid)
There are 6 letters in BUBBLE: B B B E L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUBBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUBBLE, to go: BUBBLE?
Rearrange the letters in BUBBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUBBLE
What's nearby BUBBLE
Lookup in Wiki for BUBBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUBBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUBBLE"