Is BRUISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRUISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
- verb - injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - break up into small pieces for food preparation
- verb - damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure
- To injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of (part of the body) without breaking the skin, as by a blow.
- To damage (plant tissue), as by abrasion or pressure: bruised the fruit by careless packing.
- To dent or mar.
- To pound (berries, for example) into fragments; crush.
- To experience or undergo bruising: Peaches bruise easily.
- An injury to underlying tissues or bone in which the skin is not broken, often characterized by ruptured blood vessels and discolorations.
- A similar injury to plant tissue, often resulting in discoloration or spoilage.
- An injury, especially to one’s feelings.
- verb - to injure without breaking the surface of the skin
There are 6 letters in BRUISE: B E I R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRUISE, to go: BRUISE?
Rearrange the letters in BRUISE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BRUISE
5 letters out of BRUISE
4 letters out of BRUISE
3 letters out of BRUISE
2 letters out of BRUISE
Contextual use of BRUISE
What's nearby BRUISE
Lookup in Wiki for BRUISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRUISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRUISE"